Game|Life Podcast: The Pre-E3 Predictions Show


Scientists analyzed every photo ever taken at E3 and have determined that this is the most representative image of it.

Scientists analyzed every photo ever taken at E3 and have determined that this is the most representative image of it. Ariel Zambelich/WIRED



Peter Rubin, Bo Moore and I break down what we think will and won’t happen with Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and Virtual Reality on this week’s Game|Life podcast.


If you read my story on E3 from this morning you know what I think. But what about other people? That is the mystery.


We’ll try to finagle a post-E3 podcast next week, but I can’t guarantee anything. Frankly I can’t guarantee that I’ll be alive after five straight 18-hour work days.


Game|Life’s podcast is posted on Fridays, is available on iTunes, can be downloaded directly and is embedded below.



Game|Life Audio Podcast



[dewplayer: http://ift.tt/1kGr0QM]





No comments:

Post a Comment